What is the 2021 Hyundai Sonata Gas Mileage?
No one wants to spend tons of money on fuel costs in Sunnyvale, and with the Hyundai Sonata gas mileage, you’ll save serious money on your commute. The 2021 Hyundai Sonata offers several different engine options to fine-tune your performance around Santa Clara, but whether you choose the 290-hp turbocharger or the 191-hp 4 cylinder model, you’ll be treated to exceptional mpg for your daily drives. Let’s take a closer look at the Sonata mpg, and see how this sedan can improve your travels.
Hyundai Sonata MPG Ratings by Trim
For 2021, there are five different trims available. From the base SE to the powerful N Line to the luxe Limited, there are Hyundai Sonata models perfect for any driver in Mountain View. Here are the Sonata gas mileage figures per trim:
- Hyundai Sonata SE: 32 combined/ 28 city/ 38 highway mpg
- Hyundai Sonata SEL: 31 combined/ 27 city/ 37 highway mpg
- Hyundai Sonata SEL Plus: 30 combined/ 27 city/ 37 highway mpg
- Hyundai Sonata N Line: 27 combined/ 23 city/ 33 highway mpg
- Hyundai Sonata Limited: 30 combined/ 27 city/ 37 highway mpg
Hyundai Sonata Engine Specs
In addition to the five different trim levels, you can also take your pick of three different engine configurations to create your ideal performance on the San Jose roads. Here are the engine options for 2021:
- 191-hp 2.5L GDI 4-cylinder engine
- 180-hp 1.6L turbo GDI 4-cylinder engine
- 290-hp 2.5 turbo MPI/GDI 4-cylinder engine
Hyundai Sonata Performance Features
The Hyundai Sonata mpg isn’t just the result of its stellar engine options, but also a variety of smart systems that make the most out of every drop of fuel in the tank. Here are some of our favorite technologies behind the strong Sonata mpg numbers:
- 8-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®
- Front-wheel drive
- Gasoline direct injection
- Motor-Drive Power Steering (MDPS)
- Drive Mode Select
- Twin Tip Single rear exhaust (SEL and higher)
Learn More about the Sonata MPG with Capitol Hyundai
While the 2021 Hyundai Sonata mpg might be one of the highlights of the model, it’s just one small part of an incredible vehicle. For questions about the Sonata mpg, safety ratings, or anything else, feel free to contact us at Capitol Hyundai to learn more. You can also stop by San Jose to see our showroom or start shopping our new Sonata inventory online!